At Rigby’s, we supply and install a luxury range of retractable awnings. Our awnings are made from the highest quality components ensuring effectiveness and durability all year round. Transform your outdoor living space this summer with a beautiful awning from Rigby’s, designed to utilise space for gardens, bars, and cafes.
Below are our top 5 reasons you should have an awning installed in your commercial or domestic property this summer:
- Protection: Awnings are designed to provide protection from adverse weather conditions all year round. An Awning serves as the perfect addition to any outdoor space. For those who love the outdoors, but sometimes need a generous amount of shade, a patio awning will provide protection from those harmful UV Rays. By installing an awning you can provide enough adequate shade to protect your property’s interiors, UV Rays are responsible for 45% of damage to interior spaces even on cloudy days, having an awning installed will ensure that protection is provided.
- Extends your outdoor living space: Adding an awning to your garden or cafe can maximise your outdoor space. Providing protection from the sunlight and rain for your guests to enjoy a perfect al fresco dining experience. With an awning you can also add better privacy to your property, privacy is a greatly valued feature for many homeowners. Rigby’s Awnings are retractable so you can enjoy the flexibility and convenience of having the awning projected at certain times throughout the year.
- Increases the value of your property: Having a patio awning installed in your home will increase the value of the property, by reducing your energy bills. Awnings can reduce air conditioning costs, by up to 25% by reflecting hot sun rays, saving you money on cooling your home. Go green by reducing energy and costs, all whilst adding value to your home with a retractable patio awning.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Awnings are aesthetically pleasing and add value to any property. Make your home stand out this summer with a beautiful bespoke awning from Rigby’s, with over 100 different fabrics to choose from, our team of surveyors will be able to help you choose the awning that is right for you and your home. With no planning permission required, having an awning installed is a great way to enhance your outdoor living space.
- Easy to Use: Operate your awning with comfort and ease. You can choose to have either a manual or electric awning. With a manual awning, you simply wind a crank arm to roll and unroll the awning. With an electrical awning, you can select the options on the remote for your awning to extend and retract automatically.
To find out more about our awnings please click the link: Awnings . Or if you would like to receive expert advice or a free quotation please do not hesitate to contact us by completing our contact form or call us on 0208 868 7899.