Bioclimatic Pergolas are aluminium outdoor structures equipped with rotational blades that can be controlled either manually or by remote control. The rotation of the blades creates an environment that is particularly comfortable in all seasons, as by changing their inclination you can control the sunlight and the degree of natural ventilation in the environment below, thereby adjusting the temperature.
- Bathstone Fireplaces
- Bio Ethanol Fires
- Electric Fires
- Gas Fires
- Gas Stoves
- Outdoor Heating
- What to Consider when purchasing a Retractable Awning
- Reduce the cost of living this winter
- How to light your Eco Design Ready Stove
- The Benefits of Having an Awning Installed:
- Modern Wood Burners have a role to play in a Low Carbon Future
- Are Wood Burning Stoves being banned?
- Clear Skies Stove Certification
- Benefits of Bio Ethanol Fires
- Luxury Outdoor Heating Products
- How much does a Wood Burning Stove cost?
- Hertfordshire County Show 2019
- What are the new Wood Burning Stove Regulations?
- Installing ‘hole in the wall’ Electric Fires
- Which type of fuel should I burn for my Wood Burning Stove?
- Should I mount a TV over a ‘Hole in the Wall’ Gas Fire?
Terms and Conditions
At Rigby’s we provide a full refund policy on all items when returned within 7 days, subject to condition.